We created this database to store peer-reviewed journal articles relating to bloodstain pattern analysis, shooting reconstruction, crime scene reconstruction, and other forensic topics.
We include only articles for which PDFs are available and redistributable. This includes articles from open access journals and articles which we have permission from the authors (or copyright holders) to add.
Search the database using the search box on the right, click the keywords listed below to explore the articles in the database, or view all research articles.
Here are some articles from the database if you want to start exploring:
- Crime Scene Considerations: Electronic Control Device (TASER) Deployment
- One-Sided Impact Spatter and Area-of-Origin Calculations
- A Review of Some Biomechanical Principles That Govern the Response Characteristics of Anatomic Materials
If you are interested in helping with this project, here are some ways you can contribute:
- If you have articles to add—and you are in a position to give permission to do so—contact us.
- If you have a website, you can help spread the word by linking to this forensics research page.
- Contact us with suggestions or feedback.
- Tell your colleagues about it!